Monday, July 16, 2012

Two Wrongs Don't Make A Right, Dwight

Dammit, Dwight, I told you before; if you want to be Liberal leader, you have to pretend everything's OK when it isn't.

Instead, you kneecap your leadership rival Chris Bentley in public and say that the cancelled power plant will cost $10M more than it did a couple of days ago. Not only that, but you said it was all the Premier's fault, too, instead of unnamed campaign officials who could be fired quietly! You're doing more damage to the Liberals than I could ever hope to do!

Now how are Liberal supporters supposed to say that Conservatives like me have no right to criticize anything McGuinty does just because I support Harper? At least I can say that Harper doesn't have to deal with ministers kicking dirt at each other all the time!

If this guy Duncan acts any more like Paul Martin, we'll have to revive the drinking game where we take a shot every time he says, "Let me be clear"!

No comments:

Post a Comment