Sunday, April 15, 2012

Campaigns Should Focus On Facts

So I was fiddle faddling about on Twitter (as you do) when I came upon this:


No, your eyes are not deceiving you. This is not Opposite Day. That's an Ontario Young Liberal talking about how not focusing on deficits is a bad thing.

So, I'm going to type that again, in smaller chunks so people don't injure their brains trying to take it all in at once.

A Liberal.

In Ontario.

Who supports Dalton.

Talking about deficits.

Saying deficits are a bad thing.

(Of course she's talking about how the Ontario Young Liberal deficit is a bad thing.....but what about that other deficit in Ontario?)

*deep breath*

OK. That's it. From now on, every time one of Dalton's twitter people says something ridiculous like that, I'm devoting an entire post to it.

You hear me, OYL? Your cult-y tweets are going to provide entertainment for the Blogging Tories and PCPO crowd starting today.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to LOL for about four hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment